Why does the client need this?
Technology allows us to solve more and more problems online. We control bank accounts on a mobile phone, buy airline tickets, book hotels and even file tax returns online. People have long expected that everything can be done using the Internet. And it will be strange for your clients if they can't make an appointment to you online.
- To make an appointment when the phone is not picked up or it is just in use.
- To be able to book online at any time of the day or night.
- To cancel and reschedule your booking by yourself without embarrassing calls.
- To receive SMS reminders about the upcoming visit.
- Not to negotiate on the phone about the time of the visit for a long time.
- To make a choice in a quite atmosphere.
- To be able to make an appointment when it is inconvenient to call (at work).
- So that no one exerts pressure during the phone call.
- To always know when your favorite employee is free.
Why does business need this?
Every visitor on the site is not cheap. Do you know that every month dozens of customers pass by you? One could not reach you, it was busy or no one picked up the phone; it was inconvenient the other to call at work, and one more went to the site at late night, and it was pointless to call. All these people have booked an appointment to your business rival, who have the "Online booking" button on their website.
- To increase the conversion/efficiency of the site to increase profit.
- To start getting the most out of social media pages.
- To reduce the load on the administrator.
- Not to lose customers when the phone is busy.
- So that customers understand that they are dealing with a high-level service.