Any business is built in order to make a profit. If the main goal is different, it's not a business.
There are two ways to earn more money:
- Increase the company's revenue/turnover.
- Reduce the costs/expenses of the company.
How does the automation helps to solve these two fundamental tasks?
Increase of turnover
1. By increasing the number of customers
- Online booking allows you not to lose potential customers on the site.
- Reminders and notifications help to reduce the customer no-show rate.
As a rule, even if 5 clients a month do not leave the site and 3 clients do not forget about the visit, investments in automation will be already worth several times.
2. By increasing the frequency of customer visits (average check)
- Newsletter helps to remind of you and encourage the client to make a visit, even if he did not plan to.
- Automatic notifications about repeat visit are convenient for customers and increase the frequency of visits.
- The loyalty program helps to identify the most important/paying customers and offer them individual conditions so they do not go to your rival.
As a rule, even if 5 clients per month make unscheduled visit and 3 clients do not go to rival, investments in automation will be already worth several times.
3. By reducing customer churn
- The CRM system helps to identify customers who may be lost and offer individual conditions.
- The analytics module helps to quickly determine the growth in the number of lost customers and take timely measures.
If the business is getting worse, then the most effective way to save it is to introduce an automation service, invest in an individual attetntion to customers and find the churn reasons.
1. By reducing shortage and simplifying calculations
- The inventory control module allows you to automatically calculate how many consumables should have been spent (bills of materials), all that is left to do is to compare with the actual balance (inventory check).
- The financial control module automatically takes into account all cash flows and allows you to quickly understand which employee does not count earnings.
The hours spent on accounting for operational activities are much more expensive than any automation service, and reducing the cost of related materials further enhances the positive effect of implementation.
2. By identifying inefficient employees and areas
- The analytics module allows you to identify employees who produce the least profit, and make a decision to replace them with more effective professionals.
- Services and product sales analysis helps to identify unclaimed areas and focus only on what brings maximum income.
Small and effective teams bring in more money than large teams that do the wrong thing. For entrepreneurs with a lot of experience, intuition works more effectively than analysis. But they had already automated all processes, and the experience is obtained on the basis of analysis.
3. By introducing incentive system
- The payroll module helps get employees motivated to work more efficiently.
- Accounting of the consumables cost and the complexity of services will help pay fair salaries without overpaying.
If a company pays employees a percentage of income, it should not be a fixed rate. The complexity of the services and the cost of materials always vary. Successful companies pay more for long-term and technological services and less for services with high expenses. This is fair and allows businesses to save money. And, unfortunately, such salaries cannot be calculated without an automation service.