In Altegio you can organize services into categories, making it easier for both you and your clients to find the services when booking online.
To begin adding services to the system, you'll first need to create service categories for them.
Create a Service Category
1. In the main menu go to Settings > Main settings > Services section.
2. Click on the "Create" button located in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select the "Create a category" option, and give the category a name.
4. Optionally, you can skip adding another name for online booking if you want the primary name to be used.
5. Click the "Create" button to save the new category.
Edit a category
1. Locate the category you wish to edit and click on the "Edit" button located in its corresponding line on the right side of the screen.
2. Within the "About category" tab, you can rename the category or add another name for online booking.
3. To translate the category name into another language, navigate to the "Languages" tab and select the desired language from the dropdown menu.