After you create service categories you can add services to each category.
How to Add Services
In the main menu go to Settings > Main settings > Services section.
1. Click the "Create" button and select the "Create a service" option.
2. Alternatively, navigate to the name of the desired service category and click the "Add a service" button.
In the new window that opens add information about the service. Add services to all categories.
1. Enter the name of the service, for example, "Men's Haircut."
2. Select the category of the service, for example, "Haircuts and Styling."
3. Indicate the price of the service. If the price varies, use the "Price Range" setting and indicate the minimum and maximum prices.
4. Set the default duration for the service or configure it later when assigning services to employees.
5. Choose the booking type - either an individual appointment or a group event.
6. In the "Online Booking" tab, indicate whether the service is available for online booking. If you disable online booking, clients won't be able to schedule appointments online but your staff members will still be able to add appointments using the Appointment Сalendar. You can also add a name for online booking that will be used instead of the main name. Additionally, you can provide a description of the service and an image to display in the online booking widget. Select whether online payment for this service is "Available", "Not available" or "Required".
7. In the "Online Booking" tab, you can limit the dates and times available for online booking by clients. Set the time period for booking, specific days for appointments, and the beginning and end times for appointments.
8. Set the Output settings for booking sessions by configuring the Display and Search intervals for slots. The display interval determines the time period for which available sessions are displayed in the online booking widget, while the search interval is used by the system to search for available sessions in the schedule. You can read more about these settings here.
9. In the Advanced settings tab you can add "Name on bill", "Taxation system" and "VAT" information.
10. Set up automatic notifications suggesting customers visit again. A Return visit notification will be sent if the client hadn't made a booking for this service during the specified period. You can enter general settings for this type of notification in the Settings > Notifications > Types of notifications section.
11. You can set Automatic debiting from subscriptions for the visit to be paid for using your client’s active membership. Set the time before which your client will be able to cancel their booking without losing their service.
12. In the Resources tab you will be able to assign resources to the service to avoid overlapping. Read more about resources here.
13. In the Languages tab you’ll be able to add a translation of the name of the service into different languages.
14. Be sure to click the Save button once you’re done.
You can edit these settings, transfer services between categories, and add or remove services as needed.
To edit an existing service or to delete it click the Edit button. To quickly enable or disable online booking click the On / Off switch next to the name of the service.
You can change the order of services displayed in your list by dragging and dropping services into their desired position. To do this, click the three-line button to the left of the service name and move the service to the appropriate location. This order will be reflected both in the online booking widget and in the Appointment Calendar when creating new bookings.