After configuring your services and adding employees in the Staff section you can assign staff members to perform the services.
There are two ways to assign an employee to a service:
1. In the Settings > Main settings > Staff section. This option is convenient if a company has a lot of services and a couple of employees, click the link to learn more.
2. In the Settings > Main settings > Services section. This option is more convenient if a company has a couple of services and a lot of staff.
To assign employees to a service go to the Settings > Main settings > Services section.
Open the service category and click the Edit button in the line of a service needed.
1. In the new window that opens go to the Staff tab and click the Add staff button.
2. Select a staff member, indicate duration of the service and assign a bill of materials (you can read more about configuring and assigning bills of materials here).
3. To unassign a staff member from a service click the Delete button (a gray bin).
- Here you can assign several staff members to a single service.
- The duration of the service needs to be indicated for appointments made using online booking widget and Appointment calendar. However, after client books online your administrator will be able to change the duration of the appointment directly in the Appointment calendar.
- Correct settings of the service duration allow you to organize the work process, reduce the number of free slots, and increase the number of clients.