Once you've configured your services and added employees in the Staff section, you'll need to assign staff members to perform specific services.
There are two ways to do this:
1. In the "Settings" > "Main settings" > "Staff" section. This option is convenient for companies with many services and a limited number of employees. Follow the link to learn more.
2. In the "Settings" > "Main settings" > "Services" section. This option is more suitable for companies with a smaller number of services but a greater number of staff.
To assign employees to a service, navigate to Settings > Main settings > Services section.
Open the service category and click the Edit button in the line of a service needed.
1. In the new window that opens go to the Staff tab and click the Add staff button.
2. Select a staff member, indicate the duration of the service, and assign a bill of materials (you can read more about configuring and assigning bills of materials here).
3. To unassign a staff member from a service click the Delete button (the trash bin icon).
- In the "Assigned staff" section, you can assign multiple staff members to a single service.
- When setting the duration of service, be sure to indicate the correct duration for appointments made through the online booking widget and Appointment Calendar.
- It's important to note that after a client books an appointment online, your administrator will be able to adjust the appointment duration directly in the Appointment Calendar.
- Correctly setting the service duration will help optimize your work process, reduce the number of unoccupied time slots, and increase the number of clients served.