After adding your Services you can add your Staff to the system.
How to add a staff member
1. Go to the Settings > Main settings > Staff section in the main menu.
2. In the top right corner click the Add button.
3. Fill information in all mandatory fields.
- Indicate the Postion and Specialization of a staff member. Position will be used inside the system and Specialization will appear in the online booking widget. If you haven't added positions yet you can skip this and add a position later.
- Indicate user's phone number or skip this step by unchecking the box in the Link with a user field. You'll need to assign user to an employee to send them notifications and print receipts. Enter this user's phone number. If the user already exists in Altegio you'll see a message that the user will be attached to the employee. If the user has not registered yet and has never booked online with Altegio you'll see a message that the user will be added to Altegio.
By default new user is only granted rights to view bookings of this staff member. You can link employee with a user later in the Settings (read more about it here).
1. Click the name of the staff member to add description and photo of this employee that will appear in the online booking widget, edit the employee or fill additional information.
2. Add Description for an employee. The description will appear in the online booking widget if the client clicks the i button next to the employee’s photo. Here you can add information about staff member's experience, education and work they do. According to Altegio statistics every fifth client visits this section, so it is important to add information that will help your clients make their choice.
How it will be displayed in the online booking widget (new design):
3. Add an Employee Photo.
- Click the Edit button and a pop-up window with a mini editor will open.
- Click the Upload a new image button.
- Edit the photo: you can zoom it in or out and turn it to the left or to the right. Click the Save changes button once you're done.
The photo should be placed on a white or transparent background, 365 x 365 px. Maximum file size is 12 megabytes. We recommend posting high-quality professional photos that will help win the client.
In this article you can learn about configuring other sections in the staff member's card.