After adding your Services you can add your Staff to the system.
How to add a staff member
1. Go to Settings > Main settings > Staff section in the main menu.
2. In the top right corner click the Add button.
3. Fill in the information in all mandatory fields. When adding a new staff member, be sure to include the following information:
Position and Specialization
Indicate the position and specialization of the staff member. The position will be used within the system, while the specialization will appear in the online booking widget. If you haven't added positions yet, you can skip this step and add a position later.
- User Phone Number
Include the staff member's phone number or skip this step by unchecking the "Link with a user" box. Assigning a user to an employee enables notifications and receipt printing. If the user already exists in Altegio, you'll receive a message indicating that the user will be attached to the employee. If the user has not registered with Altegio or booked online using the platform, you'll see a message indicating that the user will be added to Altegio.
By default, a new user is only granted rights to view the bookings of this staff member. You can link an employee with a user later in Settings (read more about it here).
1. Click the name of the staff member to add a description and photo of this employee that will appear in the online booking widget, edit the employee or fill in additional information.
2. Adding a Description for your staff members can help clients learn more about their experience, education, and work they do. This information can be especially helpful when clients are trying to decide which staff member to choose for their appointment.
To add a description for an employee, simply enter the relevant information into the designated field. The description will appear in the online booking widget if a client clicks the "i" (information) icon next to the employee's photo.
According to Altegio statistics, approximately one in every five clients visits this section, underscoring the importance of providing relevant and informative descriptions for your employees. Be sure to include any pertinent details that will help your clients make an informed decision.
Here's how the information will be displayed in the new design of the online booking widget:
3. Add a photo of your employee to help personalize their profile and make it easier for clients to identify them when they arrive for their appointment. Here's how to add an employee photo:
- Click the "Edit" button located within the employee's profile.
- A pop-up window with a mini editor will appear.
- Click on the "Upload a new image" button.
- Edit the photo as needed, adjusting the zoom and orientation as desired.
- Once you're satisfied with the changes, click the "Save changes" button.
When selecting an employee photo, it's important to choose a high-quality image that meets certain specifications. The photo should be placed on a white or transparent background, have dimensions of 365 x 365 pixels, and a maximum file size of 12 megabytes. We recommend posting professional photos that will help your employees make a positive impression on clients.
In this article, you can learn more about configuring other sections in the staff member's card.