After adding your Services you can add and edit your Staff members.
What is it and what is it for?
In this section you can configure and edit all information about your staff, the services they provide, their work schedule and payroll calculation. The list of staff is displayed in the Settings > Main settings > Staff section.
A staff member is an employee of a company that provides services or preformes certain actions.
1. In the main menu go to the Settings > Main settings > Staff section.
2. To add a new employee, click the Add button.
3. Indicate the Name, Position (read about Positions here), and Specialization (e.g. Makeup Stylist) of an employee in the pop-up. Check the box if you want to Specify user data to associate with an employee (learn about configuring Users here).
4. You can edit data about staff members after you’ve created them. To do this you can use the buttons on the right in the line of an employee: Edit description and photos, Edit services, Day schedule, Other settings.
Dismiss and Delete
You can dismiss or delete staff. To do this:
1. Select an employee, click their name or the Edit description and photo/Other settings button.
2. In the new window that opens, click the Actions button in the top right corner.
3. Select the Dismiss action if you want to remove an employee from the list but keep all statistics for them. If you want to delete an employee and all data associated with them, select the Delete action.
- After you dismiss or delete a staff member user data that was linked in the employee’s settings is automatically detached.
You can restore deleted and dismissed staff members.
- To restore dismissed employees change the default filter from Working staff to Dismissed staff and click the Show button. Click either the name or the Edit description and photo button and in the Status field change ‘Terminated’ to ‘Working’ to restore this employee.
- To restore deleted employees change the default filter Listed staff to Deleted staff and click the Show button. In the list that opens click the Restore button in the line on an employee you’d like to restore.
You can change the order of employees in the list. To do this, click the three lines button to the left of the employee and drag and drop the line to where you want to place it in the list. This order is displayed in the Appointment Calendar and your online booking widget.
You can view staff members selectively by using filters by Position or Listed staff/Deleted staff and Working staff/Dismissed staff statuses. Select the filter and click the Show button.
Employee status Occupied means that the employee does not have free time for booking during the entire period for which the employee’s schedule is set.
For example, if an employee is working from May 15th to May 31st and this is indicated in the schedule in Altegio, and all the time is occupied by appointments, then the employee status is displayed as Occupied. If you add more work days the status will change to Active.
- Active — employee has an active schedule, free time and is open for online booking
- No schedule — there is no schedule set for today and the future period
- Hidden — hidden from the online booking
- Deleted — employee deleted
- Terminated — employee terminated