What is it for?
A Position is a group of staff members who perform similar types of work or services, such as Stylists, Makeup Artists, Cardiologists, or Tutors.
Positions are used within the Altegio system to help you filter data about staff members in various sections of the platform. For instance, when setting up a schedule or payroll, you can filter staff members by position to help streamline the process. This setting is particularly useful for companies with a large number of employees, as it enables you to display schedules and data by position.
Setting and editing
1. In the main menu, go to Settings > Main settings > Positions section, and then click on the "Add a position" button located in the top right corner of the page.
2. In the window that appears, specify the Name of the position and, if necessary, add a Description.
3. Once you're done, click the "Save" button to save the new position.
Where you can specify a staff member’s position
1. Go to Settings > Main settings > Staff section.
2. Select an employee by either clicking on their name or by clicking on the "Edit description and photo" button.
3. In the window that opens, select the required position in the "Position" field.
4. Once you're done, click the "Save" button to save the changes.