The Appointment Calendar is a digital calendar using which you can work with the schedule and appointments from your clients.
Setting access rights allows you to limit viewing and editing the appointments either by specific employees or by groups of employees (by position).
1. Uncheck the box in the top left corner to completely remove access to the Appointment Calendar.
2. Select Employees and/or Positions of employees to allow this user to view their schedule and bookings. For example, the administrator can see the schedule and appointments of all employees of the company and a specific employee can see only their own schedule.
3. Limit access to the history of changes for schedule and bookings. To do this, select how far in the past this user will be able to view the Appointment Calendar.
4. Uncheck the box to remove access to editing the schedule in the Appointment Calendar. This setting allows you to avoid unapproved changes to the schedule.
5. Uncheck the box to block access to your client's phone numbers. This setting helps you secure your information.
6. Uncheck the box so that the user won’t be able to reschedule bookings in the Appointment Calendar (by dragging and dropping them).
7. Uncheck the box to hide statistics from the user.