To get started, go to the Inventory — Bills of materials section and click the Add a bill of materials button.
1. Indicate the Name of this bill of materials and add a Comment (optional).
2. Add Consumables: materials that need to be written off:
- Enter the name or SKU of the products you want to write off.
- Select the storage location where these products are kept.
- Indicate the amount of consumables that need to be written off, based on the bill of materials associated with the service being provided (the consumable units will be taken from the product’s card automatically).
Here you can add several consumables, as well as delete them from the bill altogether.
3. Click the "Save" button once you’re done.