What is it and what is it for?
Once you have added products to your inventory and provided details such as prices, SKUs, and barcodes in the product cards, you can customize and print product labels directly from Altegio without needing to switch to another software.
Configuration and editing
1. To print price tags according to the parameters, go to the Inventory — Products section.
2. Adjust the Text sizes of the header (1), product name (2), and price (3).
3. Indicate whether the SKU (4), barcode (5), and signature (6) will be displayed on the price tag.
4. Specify the page orientation (tags will be placed either vertically or horizontally) and size of the price tags: height and width.
5. Specify the date of printing the price tags (7), adjust the indent size (8), enter the header (1), and the number of copies per product.
6. Click the Select products button and in the list check the products you want to print the price tags for.
7. Print the resulting document by clicking the Print button.