Go to the Inventory — Products section and click the Excel operations button in the top right corner. Select the Upload from Excel option from the drop-down list. Copy the data from your Excel spreadsheet into the input field and click the Upload button.
In the new window that opens, match the data with the table headers:
- Name on bill.
- Wholesale cost.
- Units of measurement for sale.
- Units of measurement for write-off.
- How much write-off items in the sale unit.
- Critical balance.
- Preferable minimum.
Click the Save button.
- You won’t be able to upload more than 1000 table rows at a time.
- After the first upload each product will be automatically assigned an identifier (ID).