Appointment Calendar is the main tool for administrator because in the calendar, you can see the client's data, their history of visits and preferences, as well as statistics. You can configure Appointment Calendar interface in the Settings — Main settings — Appointment Calendar.
1. Choose which schedule will be displayed by default: Staff calendar (1) or Resource calendar (2).
- If you selected a Staff calendar specify which position will be displayed by default. If you selected a Resource calendar, specify a default resource.
2. Select which type of appointment will be created by default:
- All types. When creating appointments, two buttons will appear: appointment and event.
- Individual. Upon creation, an appointment card will open.
- Group. Upon creation, a card with the details of the group event will open.
3. Indicate what will be the Booking title, i.e. the first line: Client name, Phone number or Service name.
4. Indicate what intervals need to be taken into consideration when creating appointments. This setting allows you to group or split appointments of a single client during the day.
5. In case a single client visited several services during the day (e.g. manicure and pedicure) you can combine them in one appointment and see information about all the appointments at once in a single card. Interval allows you to set the time during which appointments will be combined into a single appointment. Also, this feature allows you to set the same status for all appointments and pay immediately for all services.
6. Turn on the Customer search by loyalty option to display the client search field by card, subscription, or certificate number in individual bookings.
7. Turn on the Maximum extra participants per client option so that when creating a group event it would be possible to book several spots for a single client, then set a limit on the number of places. This option allows clients to make a booking for a group event for themselves and friends or family members without having to create multiple appointments for each customer.