Appointment status is a label that indicates the current stage of an appointment. It helps users easily understand and track the progress of an appointment. In the Altegio interface, you can come across 4 appointment statuses which are necessary to indicate since each status affects the statistics for the location.
Listed below are the main appointment statuses you can see:
The system uses different colors and identifiers to indicate the status and additional information about visits (all bookings during a day) or appointments:
And a separate status you may incur:
- The visit is not paid in full
You can conveniently update the visit status without the need to open the visit window. Simply hover your cursor over the upper right corner of the appointment card, and then choose your preferred status from the pop-up window, just as illustrated in the example below:
Additional indications in the header of the appointment are the following:
- This specialist only
- Any staff member
- Full online payment
- Partial online payment
The color of the appointment header is determined by the appointment status and how it was created:
- You will see a green header if the booking was created by your administrator (or another employee with the right to create bookings in the Appointment Сalendar).
- The header of the online booking created by the client will be purple.
If you have enabled automatic deduction from membership for a service, appointments with this service will be identified with an additional status:
- If the automatic deduction is on then the visits will have the "Automatic deduction" status
- If the automatic deduction was successful then the "Deducted" status will appear
- If the automatic deduction wasn't successful then the "Not deducted" status will appear