Appointment status is a label that indicates the current stage of an appointment. It helps users easily understand and track the progress of an appointment. In the Altegio interface, you can come across 4 appointment statuses which are necessary to indicate since each status affects the statistics for the location.
Listed below are the main appointment statuses you can see:
The system uses different colors and identifiers to indicate the status and additional information about visits (all bookings during a day) or appointments:
And a separate status you may incur:
- The visit is not paid in full
Additional indications in the header of the appointment are the following:
- This specialist only
- Any staff member
- Full online payment
- Partial online payment
The color of the appointment header is determined by the appointment status and how it was created:
- You will see a green header if the booking was created by your administrator (or another employee with the right to create bookings in the Appointment Сalendar).
- The header of the online booking created by the client will be purple.
If you have enabled automatic deduction from membership for a service, appointments with this service will be identified with an additional status:
- If the automatic deduction is on then the visits will have the "Automatic deduction" status
- If the automatic deduction was successful then the "Deducted" status will appear
- If the automatic deduction wasn't successful then the "Not deducted" status will appear