What is it and what is it for?
The Appointment Calendar is a digital calendar that allows you to manage schedules and appointments.
Multiple people can work with the Appointment Calendar simultaneously using various devices, including mobile phones. Any changes made will appear on all devices simultaneously. Furthermore, online appointments automatically appear in the Appointment Calendar, and all information about the appointments is collected in a single place.
Starting your work
Before you start working with bookings, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Altegio and perform the initial settings by adding services, staff, and resources.
2. Configure the interface of the Appointment Calendar according to your preferences. For more information, refer to the Appointment Calendar settings article.
3. By default, after logging in, you will be automatically redirected to the Appointment Calendar. (You can change this setting in your Personal Altegio account.)
4. To open the Appointment Calendar, click on any date in the calendar in the top left corner of the page.
How to work with the Appointment calendar
The Appointment Calendar is equipped with several buttons located in the top panel, which allow you to control various functions.
To switch between days in the Appointment Calendar, use the "< >" buttons. Click the "Today" button to return to the current day.
You can view financial statistics for the day by clicking on the button with the sum on the right. This section provides information on the amount of money earned in cash or received as cashless payment, the sums of the bookings created, the part of the sum paid using loyalty points, and the number of discounts. You can also use the "Sell Products" button in the same window to indicate the sale of products to clients, even if they don't have any bookings in the Appointment Calendar for that day.
You can use the following options in the Appointment Calendar:
• The "Day" option allows you to view the schedule for the day for all staff members across all positions or for a specific position, as well as the schedule for resources.
• The "Week" option enables you to view the schedule for the week for a specific staff member or resource.
• You can change the size of the Appointment Calendar by clicking on the magnifying glass button. Additionally, you can add staff to the schedule of a specific day by clicking on the person with a plus button.
• To modify the work schedule or remove a workday, click on the name of the staff member, and select the desired action.
Creating new bookings
To create a new booking in the Appointment Calendar, follow these steps:
1. Click on the date you want to create a booking for in the Appointment Calendar, and the schedule for that day will appear.
2. Select the employee and the time slot you want to create an appointment for. Click on the booking button that appears when you click on a free time slot in the Appointment Calendar. Specify the type of the appointment as either a "Booking" or an "Event".
3. The "Event" button allows you to create a group appointment, and you can read about it in more detail in the "Configuring events" article.
4. The "Booking" button allows you to create an individual appointment, and you can read about it in more detail in the "Appointment Calendar settings" article.
You will see a green header if the booking was created by your administrator or another employee with the right to create bookings in the Appointment Calendar.
The header of the online booking created by the client will be purple.
The color of the bookings may change depending on their status.