Altegio lets you create additional fields for appointments and clients. This feature is convenient to use in cases when you need to specify information about the service in addition to the contact information right in the booking.
Examples of additional fields:
- for bookings: contact number, appointment ID (from another CRM), etc.
- for clients: license plate, child’s name, patient diagnosis, etc.
Configuration and editing
- In the network interface, go to the Settings — Additional fields section.
- Choose which options you would like to add: Additional booking options (1) or additional fields of client (2), go to the appropriate tab and click the Add field button in the top right corner.
- Enter the Name for the field and select data type: Text, Number, Select values from the list, Date, Date & Time.
- Indicate whether users can edit additional fields. To do this, in the location interface go to the Settings — System settings — Users section and, in the Booking window section, check the Change bookings and Modify additional booking fields permissions.
- Check the Display field in interface setting in the Altegio interface:
5.1. For bookings:
- Check the Always show in booking editing window setting if you would like the additional field to be displayed in the booking interface below the Advanced options.
5.2. For clients:
- Check the Always show in client editing window setting if you would like the additional field to be displayed in the client’s editing window above the Additional client data.
- Check the Always show in booking editing window setting if you want the additional field to be displayed immediately after the Loyalty field in the appointment interface.
Both settings can be active at once.
- Select the locations in which additional fields will be displayed.
- Click the Save button.