With Altegio you can automate online group classes by sending your clients instructions and links to webinars.
How does this work?
1. In the Appointment Calendar create an event and make bookings for clients in it.
Then go to the Instructions tab in the side panel of the event.
2. In this tab enter the link to your online class and the text for the notification. Click Save.
The booking button will be generated automatically based on the link that you entered in this tab.
3. To send instructions to your clients go to the Notifications tab:
You’ll be able to resend the notifications from the same tab if necessary:
You can view all messages you’d sent in the Overview — Messages section.
1. To configure the notification type go to the Settings — System settings — Notifications settings and open the Types of notifications tab.
Select the Confirmation of a customer booking made via online booking widget notification type
2. In the Settings tab that opens change the status to Enabled and set Email channel to Always send:
Currently sending information about events is available for the email channel only.
3. Click Save once you’re done.