What is it and what is it for?
To view the inventory operations report, simply navigate to the Inventory > Inventory operations section. This report can be customized to display the information you need in a variety of ways, depending on your specific requirements.
The report contains the following information:
- Document number
- Type of transaction
- Wholesale cost
- Remainer in the inventory
- Change log, click the Show button to view
How to use the report?
To create a report, go to the Inventory > Inventory operations section. Filter the list by the required items and click the Show button.
Filters that can be used in the report:
- Period when operations were performed
- Operations types (products arrival, products sale, products write-off, consumables used, moving products)
- Service that the consumable attached to
- Payment status
Thus, you can view, for example, reports only on write-off operations.
Data in the Date, Product, and Visit columns are presented as clickable links. Click the link in the Date or Visit column to go to the visit card. Click the link in the Product column to go to the product card.
If necessary, the list of inventory operations can be downloaded as Excel using the Download as Excel button in the upper right corner.