All information you have on each client is divided into 11 sections.
Information about your clients is personal data and must be stored and processed according to the current legislation.
Section with information about the client contains the following information:
- Client’s name
- Mobile phone
- Additional phone
- Card number
- Date of birth
- Additional field (read about additional fields in detail in this article)
- Check the box to disable online booking for this client
- Sum sold - sum this client received services and products for
- Sum paid - sum this client paid for all products and services
- Information about mobile app installed (this will include information about the platform and date of latest usage)
- Information on card installed (read about this in detail in the article)
In this section you’ll see all bookings for the client, employees they booked appointments with, services that were provided to them, products they purchased, discounts and sums paid, comments on appointments as well as locations this client has visited.
You’ll see information on revenue from a client and their preferences for a period selected.
In this section you’ll see a list of messages that were sent to the client using all channels. Here you’ll also see their type, status, when they were sent, what they said and channel used to send them.
In this section you can send an individual message to your client using three channels: SMS, Push message or email.
In this section you can issue an e-card for your client and send it to their phone or email. E-cards allow clients to apply discounts and bonuses using their phone.
Detailed information on features and configuration of e-cards can be found here.
In this section you will see a client's current status in the loyalty program and can issue or delete loyalty card.
Here you will also see all gift cards and memberships, as well as loyalty cards, that were ever issued to this client and information on them:
- sum of all payments;
- number of visits;
- discount amount;
- bonuses accrued;
- promotions assigned to each card;
- history of all transactions for this card: date, promotion, payment sum or amount of bonuses accrued;
- how many bonuses will be canceled and when;
- tab where you can manually accrue or write off bonuses.
Learn about all features of the Loyalty section (discount and bonus promotions, gift cards and memberships) in the articles by following the link.
Deposit account allows you to deposit and advance payment into a client's personal account. Clients will be able to use deposited funds during their next appointment or to pay for services for their child. Read about Customer accounts in detail in this article.
In this section you’ll be able to view the history of calls and listen to calls you had with clients if you have integration with Cloud telephony connected.
You can configure certain types of notifications to be sent to a client in the client's card or switch off specific notifications.
In Altegio you can upload client files and store them, download them and delete them.
Formats you can use: jpeg, jpg, png, gif, doc, docx, pdf, xls, xlsx, txt, JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF, DOC, DOCX, PDF, XLS, XLSX, TXT.
Maximum file size: 12 megabytes.