What is it and what is it for?
Daily report is formed at the end of each day for encashment and transfer of cash. The report shows:
- Number of clients and average bill for the visit
- Number of bookings and average bill for appointments
- Number of bookings with and without clients and their average bill
- Number of services provided and sums paid
- Number of products sold and sums paid
- Payments using loyalty cards, gift cards and memberships
- Information on beginning-of-day and end-of-day balance
You can view all data in the table detailed by the following indicators:
- Time of the visit
How to work with the report?
To automatically form the report go to the Finance – Reports – Daily report section.
The report can be viewed for the previous days and can be detailed by the employees. All data from the report can be downloaded into Excel both for a single day or for several days (in this case you’ll need to indicate the time period).
Data from the Daily report needs to be entered into the journal of the cash register operator. There’s currently no accountability for violations.