Resources are reserved for an appointment at the moment of booking automatically only if they are assigned to services.
1. You can assign services to resources when creating a resource in the Resources section. Alternatively, you can do that in the Services section. In the main menu go to the Settings — Main settings — Services section, open a service category and click either the name of the service or the Edit button in the line of a service you’d like to assign resources to.
2. A new window will open, and you need to click the Resources tab.
3. In the Resources tab click the Add resources option.
4. In the list click the names of required resources, you can add multiple resources at the same.
5. Click the Save button.
In order to unassign a resource from a service click the cross button next to a particular resource and then click Save.
Attaching services through resource settings
1. Go to "Settings" > "Recording Settings" > "Resources" and click the "Edit" button next to the name of the resource to which you want to attach services.
2. In the "Services" field, select the required service from the list and click "Save". For ease of search, you can enter the name of the service.
3. Services are added separately, to add another service, click on the service selection field again and select the required one from the list.
4. To delete an attached service, click on the cross next to its name, then on the "Save" button.
When your client books their appointment online and the service in the appointment has resources attached to it a single free instance of each resource will be reserved automatically.