To disable SMS notifications when creating an appointment in the Appointment Calendar, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings - System settings - Notifications section.
- Open the Types of notifications tab.
- Find the "Creating a booking via Appointment Calendar notification" notification and switch it off. If needed, you can always turn it back on in the same section.
Even if you disable this type of notification, you can still individually send an SMS with the booking details.
To do this, follow these steps when creating an appointment:
- Go to the Notifications tab in the Booking.
- Check the box next to SMS in the Appointment reminder section.
In addition, you can adjust the time of sending a reminder to the client about their upcoming appointment. For more information, please refer to this article.