Automatic notification with booking details that will be sent to the client right after they create their appointment using the online booking widget. It’s used to send your client a confirmation of their appointment.
Configuring and editing
1. In the main menu go to the Settings — System settings — Notifications section and open the Types of notifications tab.
2. In the Clients booking type select Creating a booking via online booking widget and click Edit (the pencil button).
3. Enable the notification by checking the box.
4. Either select one of three standard templates or create a new one.
5. Configure the Channels.
6. Click Save.
1. You are booked for %SERVICE_TITLE% with %POSITION_TITLE% %MASTER_NAME% on %DATE% at %HOURMINUTES%. Details: %LINK%
2. You are booked for %SERVICE_TITLE% on %DATE% at %HOURMINUTES%. Details: %LINK%
3. You have booked an appointment on %DATE% at %HOURMINUTES%. Details: %LINK
4. Your own template.
Each template contains variables (links to appointment parameters). Instead of these parameters data about appointments will be displayed:
- %SERVICE_TITLE% — name of the service/couple of services in the appointment
- %POSITION_TITLE% — position of an employee that you can indicate in the Online booking — Settings section:
- Choose how you want your employees to be called in online booking,
- "Employee", genitive case,
- "Employee", dative case,
- "Employee", plural form.
- %MASTER_NAME% — employee’s name.
- %HOURMINUTES% — time of the upcoming appointment.
- %DATE% — date of the upcoming appointment.
- %DATETIME% — date and time of the appointment.
- %CLIENT_NAME% — name of the client.
- %LINK% — link to the detailed information about the upcoming appointment (rescheduling will be possible when following this link if you switched the ‘Deleting bookings’ option on in the Online booking — Settings section).
An example of the notification using the standard template:
‘You are booked for Beard trim with barber Alex on January 18 at 7 PM. Details: [link with a booking description]’