Automatic notification with booking details that will be sent to the client right after your administrator or employee creates an appointment for the client using the Appointment Calendar. It’s used to send your client a confirmation of their appointment.
Configuring and editing
1. In the main menu go to the Settings — System settings — Notifications section and open the Types of notifications tab.
2. In the Clients booking type select Creating a booking via online booking widget and click Edit (the pencil button).
3. Enable the notification by checking the box.
4. Either select one of three standard templates or create a new one.
5. Configure the Channels.
6. Click Save.
1. You are booked for %SERVICE_TITLE% with %POSITION_TITLE% %MASTER_NAME% on %DATE% at %HOURMINUTES%. Details: %LINK%
2. You are booked for %SERVICE_TITLE% on %DATE% at %HOURMINUTES%. Details: %LINK%
3. You have booked an appointment on %DATE% at %HOURMINUTES%. Details: %LINK%
4. Your own template.
Each template contains variables (links to appointment parameters). Instead of these parameters data about appointments will be displayed:
- %SERVICE_TITLE% — name of the service/couple of services in the appointment
- %POSITION_TITLE% — position of an employee that you can indicate in the Online booking — Settings section:
- Choose how you want your employees to be called in online booking,
- "Employee", genitive case,
- "Employee", dative case,
- "Employee", plural form.
- %MASTER_NAME% — employee’s name.
- %HOURMINUTES% — time of the upcoming appointment.
- %DATE% — date of the upcoming appointment.
- %DATETIME% — date and time of the appointment.
- %CLIENT_NAME% — name of the client.
- %LINK% — link to the detailed information about the upcoming appointment (rescheduling will be possible when following this link if you switched the ‘Deleting bookings’ option on in the Online booking — Settings section).
An example of the notification using the standard template:
‘You are booked for Beard trim with barber Alex on January 18 at 7 PM. Details: [link with a booking description]’
Notification about booking created via Appointment Calendar will be formed and sent right after your employee or administrator creates a booking.
The main condition for the notification to be formed is that the client’s phone number is indicated in the booking when it’s created. The system will not form and send the notification if you skip indicating the client's phone number (i.e., you indicate just their email) or add their phone number after the booking was created.