It is an automatic notification sent to the client when the online booking is deleted.
As soon as client, administrator or employee deletes the booking created by the client via online booking widget, the client receives a notification (with the details of the deleted appointment) that the booking is canceled.
It is used to prevent confusion and misunderstanding on the part of customers.
Configuring and editing
1. In the main menu go to the Settings — System settings — Notifications section and open the Types of notifications tab.
2. In the Client notifications section select Delete a booking made via online booking widget and click Edit (the pencil button).
3. Enable the notification by checking the box.
4. Select one of three standard templates or create a new one.
5. Configure the Channels.
6. Click the Save button.
1. Booking canceled. Service: %SERVICE_TITLE%, %POSITION_TITLE%: %MASTER_NAME%, Time: %DATETIME%. Details: %LINK%
2. Booking canceled. Service: %SERVICE_TITLE%, Time: %DATETIME%. Details: %LINK%
3. Booking canceled. Time: %DATETIME%. Details: %LINK%
4. Your own template
Each template contains variables (links to appointment parameters). Instead of these parameters data about appointments will be displayed:
- %SERVICE_TITLE% — name of the service/couple of services in the appointment
- %POSITION_TITLE% — position of an employee that you can indicate in the Online booking — Settings section:
- Choose how you want your employees to be called in online booking,
- "Employee", genitive case,
- "Employee", dative case,
- "Employee", plural form.
- %MASTER_NAME% — employee’s name.
- %DATETIME% — date and time of the appointment.
- %LINK% — link to the detailed information about the appointment.
An example of the notification using the standard template:
"Booking canceled. Service: Men's haircut, Barber: Michael, Time: March 25 at 6.00 p.m. Details [link to the description of the appointment]"