It is automatic notifications sent to the administrator just after booking is created. Two types of notifications are configured: about an online booking and about a booking created via appointment calendar.
Online booking: as soon as the client makes a booking via online booking widget, the administrator receives a notification with the details of the visit.
Booking created via appointment calendar: as soon as a booking is created via appointment calendar (by another administrator or employee), the administrator receives a notification with the details of the visit. The administrator or the employee who created the booking does not receive a notification.
Configuring and editing
1. In the main menu go to the Settings — System settings — Notifications section and open the Types of notifications tab.
2. In the Administrator notifications section select Creating a customer booking via online booking widget and Creating a booking via Appointment calendar and click Edit (the pencil button).
3. Enable the notification by checking the box.
4. Select one of three standard templates or create a new one.
5. Configure the Channels.
6. Click the Save button.
1. New booking: %CLIENT_NAME% (%CLIENT_PHONE%); Service: %SERVICE_TITLE%; Employee: %MASTER_NAME% on %DATETIME%
2. New booking: %CLIENT_NAME% (%CLIENT_PHONE%); Employee: %MASTER_NAME% on %DATETIME%
3. New booking: %CLIENT_NAME% (%CLIENT_PHONE%) on %DATETIME%
4. Your own template
Each template contains variables (links to appointment parameters). Instead of these parameters data about appointments will be displayed:
- %CLIENT_NAME% — name of the client.
- %SERVICE_TITLE% — name of the service/couple of services in the appointment
- %CLIENT_PHONE% — phone number of the client
- %MASTER_NAME% — employee’s name.
- %DATETIME% — date and time of the appointment.
An example of the notification using the standard template:
"New booking: Nick (12091234567); Service: Haircut; Employee: John Smith on February 1 at 6.30 p.m."