It is automatic notifications sent to the employee just after booking is created. Two types of notifications are configured: about an online booking and about a booking created via appointment calendar.
Online booking: as soon as the client makes a booking via online booking widget, a message with the details of the visit will be sent to the employee who is selected to provide the service to the client.
Booking created via appointment calendar: as soon as a booking is created via appointment calendar by administrator, a notification with the details of the visit will be sent to the employee who is selected to provide the service to the client.
It is used to inform employees about changes in their bookings in time.
Configuring and setting
1. In the main menu go to the Settings — System settings — Notifications section and open the Types of notifications tab.
2. In the Employee notifications section select Creating a customer booking via online booking widget and Creating a booking via Appointment calendar by administrator and click Edit (the pencil button).
3. Enable the notification by checking the box.
4. Select one of three standard templates or create a new one.
5. Configure the Channels.
6. Click the Save button.
1. New booking. Client: %CLIENT_NAME% (%CLIENT_PHONE%); Service: %SERVICE_TITLE%; on %DATETIME%
2. New booking. Client: %CLIENT_NAME%(%CLIENT_PHONE%); on %DATETIME%
3. Your own template
Each template contains variables (links to appointment parameters). Instead of these parameters data about appointments will be displayed:
- %CLIENT_NAME% — name of the client.
- %SERVICE_TITLE% — name of the service/couple of services in the appointment
- %CLIENT_PHONE% — phone number of the client
- %MASTER_NAME% — employee’s name.
- %DATETIME% — date and time of the appointment.
An example of the notification using the standard template:
"Client: Liana (12091234567); Service: Haircut; on March 19 at 6.45 p.m."