It is an automatic notification sent to the administrator when the client cancels a booking in the personal account.
As soon as the client deletes a booking via online booking widget, the administrator receives a notification along with the details of the deleted visit.
It is used to inform the administrator about changes in the appointment calendar in time.
Configuring and editing
1. In the main menu go to the Settings — System settings — Notifications section and open the Types of notifications tab.
2. In the Administrator notifications section select Delete a booking via online booking widget and click Edit (the pencil button).
3. Enable the notification by checking the box.
4. Select one of three standard templates or create a new one.
5. Configure the Channels.
6. Click the Save button.
1. Booking deleted: %CLIENT_NAME% (%CLIENT_PHONE%); Service: %SERVICE_TITLE%; Employee: %MASTER_NAME%; Time: %DATETIME%
2. Booking deleted: %CLIENT_NAME% (%CLIENT_PHONE%); Employee: %MASTER_NAME%; Time: %DATETIME%
3. Booking deleted. Client: %CLIENT_NAME% (%CLIENT_PHONE%)
4. Your own template
Each template contains variables (links to appointment parameters). Instead of these parameters data about appointments will be displayed:
- %CLIENT_NAME% — name of the client.
- %SERVICE_TITLE% — name of the service/couple of services in the appointment
- %CLIENT_PHONE% — phone number of the client
- %MASTER_NAME% — employee’s name.
- %DATETIME% — date and time of the appointment.
An example of the notification using the standard template:
"Booking deleted. Client: Liana (12091234567); Service: Haircut; Employee: Mico; Time: March 25 at 6.00 p.m."