The new version of online booking allows you to set any color of the interface and customize the widget design to your brand.
To set colors for Altegio widget:
1. Go to Online booking > Online booking widget;
2. Select the required online booking form, click its name or the Pencil icon to switch to editing mode;
3. In the newly opened window go to the Design tab;
4. Choose a suitable color from the palette or enter your color in HEX format.
5. Save the changes.
The widget is set to black color #121212 by default. You can always return it by clicking the Revert to default color button.
The selected color could be one of low contrast, which means that texts and elements will be barely readable. In this case there will be displayed an error warning “Low contrast of elements. Choose a lighter or darker shade.” You will not be able to save and apply this color in the widget.
To upload a logo to be shown in an online booking form:
- in the Altegio main menu go to Settings > Location Settings;
- upload the image to the logo field, save the changes. The best resolution is 500x500, the max file size: 12 mb.
You can check the display of the uploaded logo on the branch information page in the online booking widget.
Design settings when switching between online booking versions
When switching to the new version of the online booking widget:
- all design settings of the previous version will be saved, you can always return to them;
- an algorithm automatically determines the main brand color of the new widget based on the design settings of the previous version.