The notification is sent when the customer discount is changed according to the rules and settings in the Clients > Loyalty program section.
NB! For promotions created in the Loyalty chain section notifications are configured in the chain.
It is used to increase customer loyalty and promote discount promotions.
The cancellation of discounts, classes of importance, adding and removing from client categories is performed after the specified number of days passed. No notifications are provided to the customer at the time of discount cancellation.
Configuring and editing
1. In the main menu go to the Settings — System settings — Notifications section and open the Types of notifications tab.
2. In the Client notifications section select New discount and click Edit (the pencil button).
3. Enable the notification by checking the box.
4. Select one of three standard templates or create a new one.
5. Configure the Channels.
6. Click the Save button.
1. %CLIENT_NAME%, You have received a discount %DISCOUNT%% at %TITLE%. In order to keep your discount, make your next visit within %DAYS% days.
2. You have received a discount %DISCOUNT%% at %TITLE%. In order to keep your discount, make your next visit within %DAYS% days.
3. You have received a discount %DISCOUNT%% at %TITLE%.
4. Your own template
Each template contains variables (links to discount parameters). Instead of these parameters data about appointments will be displayed:
- %CLIENT_NAME% – name of the client
- %TITLE% – name of the company (specified in the Settings – Location settings section)
- %DISCOUNT% – discount amount
- %DAYS% – number of days within which the client has to make a visit to keep discount
An example of the notification using the standard template:
"Liana, You have received a discount 5% at Beauty Salon. In order to keep your discount, make your next visit within 20 days."