The notification is sent the number of days you specify before the customer discount expires. Discount expiration rules are configured in the Clients > Loyalty program section.
NB! For promotions created in the Loyalty chain section notifications are configured in the chain.
The notification about the discount expiration is sent a set number of days before.
It is used to increase customer returns.
Configuring and editing
1. In the main menu go to the Settings — System settings — Notifications section and open the Types of notifications tab.
2. In the Client notifications section select Discount expiration date and click Edit (the pencil button).
3. Enable the notification by checking the box.
4. Select one of three standard templates or create a new one.
5. Configure the Channels.
6. Click the Save button.
1. %CLIENT_NAME%, Your discount %DISCOUNT% at %TITLE% will expire in %DAYS%. In order to retain your discount, make your next visit within %DAYS% days
2. Your discount %DISCOUNT% at %TITLE% will expire in %DAYS%. In order to retain your discount, make your next visit within %DAYS% days
3. Your discount %DISCOUNT% at %TITLE% will expire in %DAYS%.
4. Your own template
Each template contains variables (links to discount parameters). Instead of these parameters data about appointments will be displayed:
- %CLIENT_NAME% – name of the client
- %TITLE% – name of the company (specified in the Settings – Location settings section)
- %DISCOUNT% – discount amount
- %DAYS% – number of days within which the client has to make a visit to keep discount
An example of the notification using the standard template:
Liana, Your discount 5% at Beauty Salon will expire in 5 days. In order to retain your discount, make your next visit within 5 days.
To set the interval for sending a discount expiration notification, go to the Clients > Loyalty > Settings section and select how many days before the end of the discount to notify customers.