If you have online payment connected, you can enable a notification that is sent to the client if the online payment is made successfully.
Configuring and editing
1. In the main menu go to the Settings — System settings — Notifications section and open the Types of notifications tab.
2. In the Client notifications section select Successful online payment confirmation and click Edit (the pencil button).
3. Enable the notification by checking the box.
4. Select one of three standard templates or create a new one.
5. Configure the Channels.
6. Click the Save button.
1. Registration paid. Service: %SERVICE_TITLE%, %POSITION_TITLE%: %MASTER_NAME%, Time %DATETIME%. Details: %LINK%
2. Registration paid. Service: %SERVICE_TITLE%, Time %DATETIME%. Details: %LINK%
3. Registration paid. Details: %LINK%
4. Your own template.
Each template contains variables (links to appointment parameters). Instead of these parameters data about appointments will be displayed:
- %SERVICE_TITLE% — name of the service/couple of services in the appointment
- %POSITION_TITLE% — position of an employee that you can indicate in the Online booking — Settings section:
- Choose how you want your employees to be called in online booking,
- "Employee", genitive case,
- "Employee", dative case,
- "Employee", plural form.
- %MASTER_NAME% — employee’s name.
- %DATETIME% — date and time of the appointment.
- %DATETIME_SHORT% – date and time in a short sms-friendly format.
- %LINK% — link to the detailed information about the appointment (when following this link, you can also cancel the booking if the Allow clients to delete their bookings option is enabled in the Online booking > Settings section).
An example of the notification using the standard template:
"Registration paid. Service: Men's haircut; Employee: Miko, Time: March 25 at 6.00 p.m. Details [link to the description of the appointment]"