It is an automatic notification sent to the employee when the client cancels a booking in the personal account, or when the administrator deletes a booking in the appointments calendar.
As soon as the booking is deleted by the client or the administrator, the employee who is selected to provide the service to the client is notified about the booking being deleted, as well as about the details of the deleted visit.
Configuring and editing
1. In the main menu go to the Settings — System settings — Notifications section and open the Types of notifications tab.
2. In the Employee notifications section select Delete a booking by a customer or administrator and click Edit (the pencil button).
3. Enable the notification by checking the box.
4. Select one of three standard templates or create a new one.
5. Configure the Channels.
6. Click the Save button.
1. Booking deleted: %CLIENT_NAME% (%CLIENT_PHONE%); Service: %SERVICE_TITLE%; Employee: %MASTER_NAME% on %DATETIME%
2. Booking deleted: %CLIENT_NAME% (%CLIENT_PHONE%); Service: %SERVICE_TITLE% on %DATETIME%
3. Booking deleted: %CLIENT_NAME% (%CLIENT_PHONE%) on %DATETIME%
Each template contains variables (links to appointment parameters). Instead of these parameters data about appointments will be displayed:
- %CLIENT_NAME% — name of the client.
- %SERVICE_TITLE% — name of the service/couple of services in the appointment
- %CLIENT_PHONE% — phone number of the client
- %MASTER_NAME% — employee’s name.
- %DATETIME% — date and time of the appointment.
An example of the notification using the standard template:
"Booking deleted. Client: Liana (12091234567); Service: Haircut; Employee: Mico; Time: March 25 at 6.00 p.m."