Online booking widgets can be configured for individual organizations as well as for chains with multiple branches. Read more about the chain interface here.
A chain widget will allow the user to select the required location in the first step of the online booking.
Go to the main menu in the section Online booking > Online booking links.
To add a new online booking form, click either General link or Employee link button.
1. Indicate the Name, for example, the name of the chain.
2. Specify a Description. There are explanations given, for example, which site, chain or branch this link is used for.
3. Select the chain this booking form belongs to.
4. Select the default language.
5. In the end, be sure to click the Create button.
To edit information about an online booking link, click its name or use the Set up button. In the newly opened window, make the necessary changes and click the Save button down below. To delete the form, click the Delete button.