Your clients can easily book your services at their preferred time and with their preferred employee through an online booking system on your website, social media channels, Google Maps, and other platforms.
Setting up online booking is simple and can be done by accessing the "Online booking" section within Altegio. Here, you can create an online booking link that fits your needs, whether it be for your entire company, specific services, or specific specialists. This way you can customize the links to your liking and make booking a breeze for your clients.
How to create an online booking link
1. From the main menu go to the "Online booking" section.
2. You will be taken to the "Online booking links" page. Here you can see two buttons:
General link and Employee link
Click the General link button if you wish to create a generic widget for online booking for your company. Fill in the fields in the modal window that opens:
If you want to create a separate link for one of your employees or if you run a personal beauty studio with an individual specialist you can click the Employee link button. Next fill in all the necessary details:
3. Fill in the "Link name" and "Description" fields, which are only visible to Altegio internal users. The Link name title and description are for internal use only and will not be visible to your clients
4. Check the "Make this link the main" box to use this general link for online venues and as the Chain online booking form.
5. Specify the chain if you want to create a chain-type form that will include multiple locations. However, if the link pertains to a single location without online sales, specifying the chain is not necessary.
6. Select the default language for the booking form.
7. Click the "Create" button to complete the process.
Upon completion, a booking link in the new design will be created. For further information on booking widget settings, refer to the section "Configuration" in the related article.
You can copy the link to your online booking form in the “Link” section and share it manually on social media or instant messaging platforms.
Online booking setup advantages
Altegio provides ample opportunities for customizing online bookings to match your company's unique needs. With Altegio you can:
• Arrange the order of booking steps to display.
• Personalize the design of the booking widget, including setting primary colors.
• Modify the widget to fit your needs with script injection: hide buttons inside the widget, hide the price or duration of services, change the standard name of buttons or sections, etc. (consult your manager in the "Overview" > "Summary" section).
• Track customer behavior with analytics.
For advanced settings such as mandatory fields, skipping specialist selection, phone number verification, and more, refer to the related article for information.