For now the online booking widget for the site, the mobile widget, and applications for social networks have been translated into English, Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, French, Italian, Spanish, Georgian, Armenian, Kazakh, Croatian, Czech, Romanian, Chinese, Arabic, Bulgarian, Hebrew, Hungarian, Serbian, Slovak and Mongolian.
What language will the client see when booking online?
General language switching scheme:
- The client opens an online booking on the site.
- The site checks if it has authorization or not at https://www.Altegio.com/en (there is authorization if it was booked online recently).
- If there is authorization, then the language is taken from the settings of the personal account on https://www.Altegio.com/en
- If there is no authorization, then the language is similar to the default input language in the browser.
- If the client signed up for the first time for all time in Altegio, then in the settings of the personal account, there will be a language corresponding to the default input language in the browser.
You can also select the language in the online booking widget itself. To do this, go to the Profile menu and click the Change language button.