What is it and what is it for?
The Analytics > Basic metrics section contains summary analytical data on the following metrics:
- Average spend.
- Average occupancy.
- Customers (new, repeated, lost).
- Bookings and visits (visit status, booking sources).
1. Analytics is generated only for visits with the Arrived status for the selected period.
2. The value next to each metric shows the dynamics in comparison with the previous period of the same duration.
3. Visits with the Arrived status, even with the entered services or goods, but without a phone number are not considered as customers and are not taken into account in the metrics of new, repeated and lost customers.
How to use the report?
To generate a report, go to the Analytics > Basic metrics section. Filter the list by the required items and click the Show button.
Filters that can be used in the report:
Thus, you can see, for example, the metrics for only a certain employee.
How are the metrics formed?
The hints in the block of each metric give the detailed information about how this metric is formed. Click the button to open a pop-up window with a hint.
- Earned. The sum of the cost of services, cost of products sold in visits with the Arrived status and Sales of products.
- Earnings from services. The sum of the cost of services in visits with the Arrived status.
- Earnings from products. The sum of the cost of products sold in visits with the Arrived status and Sales of products.
All revenue metrics are formed by the cost of services in visits with the Arrived status whether the client phone number is indicated or not. The metrics of the product sale are formed in a similar way.
The phone number is necessary for the correct calculation of the average check of one client per visit.
The calculation is performed by visits and sales of goods (both in the Appointment calendar and Inventory). The amount of income that is used to calculate the average check is not displayed separately.
1. Average spend. Revenue for services and sales of goods for the period is divided by the sum of visits for the period (whether it has a client or not) + sales of products for the period (all sale transactions).
2. Average check for services. Revenue for services for the period is divided by the sum of visits with clients for the period + entries without clients for the period.
Total duration of bookings with the Arrived status is divided by the total duration of the working day for the employee.
The average occupancy might not be formed in a proper way, if there is a configured schedule for the employees who do not provide services (for example, administrators). They don't have any bookings, but they will get into the statistics.
You can remove such employees from statistics if you uncheck the Track box in the Staff > Settings > Statistic section (see more in the article, Statistics).
1. New clients. The number of clients who made their first visit during the selected period
2. Repeated visits. The number of clients who made two and more visits during the selected period
3. Lost clients. It shows how many customers made the last visit for a period equal in duration to the selected one and which ends in the number of days specified in the Analytics > Settings > Retention section (see the article) before the start of the selected period.
Click Show customers to go to the client database with ready-applied filters by customers.
Bookings and Visits
1. Total number of bookings. Total number of bookings, including canceled (deleted) ones.
2. Canceled. The sum of the number of canceled bookings and the number of visits with the No-Show status.
3. Finished. The number of bookings with the Arrived status.
4. Unfinished. The number of bookings with the statuses “Pending” and “Confirmed”.
5. Structure of bookings by sources. Diagrams displaying the structure of bookings by sources:
- Administrator. Bookings that were created by administrators (or other employees) in the Appointment calendar in the web version of Altegio, i.e, on Altegio.com.
- Altegio adminapp. Bookings that were created in the mobile app for employees.
- Widget on the site. Browser. Booking via the widget in a browser on a computer. The name of the widget on the site – the name of the online booking form from the Online booking > Online booking widget section (see more in the article).
- Widget on the site. Mobile. Booking via the widget using a smartphone.
- Partners. Bookings via third-party platforms.
There can be infinitely many widgets (forms) for online bookings. All of them are created in the Online booking > Online booking widget section. There may also be other sources, for example, my-apps (booking via a previous generation mobile app).
The name of the source for booking via the personal mobile Altegio application will be the same as the name of the online booking form from the Online booking > Online booking widget section, which is created specifically for it during the application development.
6. Structure of bookings by visit status. Diagrams displaying the structure of bookings by sources: Arrived, Pending, Confirmed, No-Show.