What is it and what is it for?
The Analytics > Reports > By staff section displays how much employees earn for a certain period of time and by what indicators.
Statistics is generated only for bookings with the Arrived status.
The report contains the following information:
- Amount of services provided
- Quantity of services provided
- Amount of sold products
- Quantity of sold products
- Loyalty payment amounts (discounts, points, memberships, gift cards)
- Future bookings
- Hours worked
- Cost per hour of work (revenue divided by hours of work)
- Percentage of the total revenue
How to use the report?
To generate a report, go to the Analytics > Reports > By staff section. Filter the list by the required items and click the Show button.
Filters that can be used in the report:
- Services and service categories
- Products and product categories
Thus you can check, for example, a revenue report for a specific service.
In the % of the total revenue column, you can open a data chart that displays daily revenue of the employee. To do this, click the button on the right.
If necessary, the report can be downloaded as Excel.