What is it and what is it for?
The Altegio mobile application allows you to quickly get access to bookings and basic statistics anywhere it is inconvenient to use a computer. It's no longer a big deal if net access is lost, since using the mobile network you can always view all the bookings and, moreover, continue to make bookings.
The application makes the work of the administrators easier, saves time and protects from mistakes during work, which allows them to devote more time to clients.
- View a list of bookings for a specific day and for a specific employee.
- Create, edit, and cancel a booking.
- Quick and split payment for the visit.
- Apply all loyalty types available in the web version in the visit.
- View statistics for each location for any day.
- Fast switching between all locations.
- Setting of the display of the Log in the "Day", "List", "Week" modes and scaling settings.
- Access for each employee to view only their own bookings.
- Limited access for individual users to edit bookings.
- View the payment status. If the visit is not fully paid, the administrator will see at once how much the client still has to pay.
- The details of the payment for the visit are the same as in the web version, it is possible to cancel the payment.
- Manage the write-off of consumables in a visit. If necessary, you can change materials and the number of consumables corresponding to each service.
- Ability to interact with clients in the Clients section.
- Create and edit employees and services.
- View statistics for any day.
- Create and customize an online booking widget.
- Push notifications about creating, canceling, and rescheduling bookings.
- View salaries for employees.
- Support in chat.
The app works correctly on iPad tablets and is suitable for companies where there is no computer.
How to get started with the app
1. Download the application. Download links:
- Google Play
2. Sign in or sign up.
- If you already have an account, enter your login and password and click the Sign in button.
- If you forgot your password, you can restore it using the Forgot password? button. To restore the password, enter the phone number or Email address you use to sign in to Altegio.
When you enter a phone number, you will receive a phone call or SMS.
When you enter Email, you will receive an email with a code to your Email.
After entering the code, you have to create and confirm a new password.
In the next step, you can start setting up a location, or you can skip this step and set up the location later. The created location will appear in the application.
3. Configure access to the app for employees. See more in the article.
5. Set a schedule and start booking in the appointment calendar. See more in the article.