After adding categories and services, you need to add employees.
Employee settings can be set both in the web version of Altegio and in the mobile application. All data is automatically synchronized.
1. Go to the main menu, use the upper left sidebar with three stripes
2. Go to the Staff section.
3. To add a new employee, click the + button in the upper right corner.
4. In the newly opened window fill in the information about the employee:
- Name of the employee.
- Specialization (for example, stylist, manicure master, etc.).
- Description. Add information about the employee: professional experience, education, services that the employee provides. The description is displayed in the online booking widget when you click the i button next to the employee's photo. According to Altegio statistics, every fifth user goes to this section, so it is important to convey information that will help to make a choice. You can use text selection tools in this field.
- Upload a photo of an employee, to do this, click the Upload photo button. Recommended image size: 365 x 365 px, maximum file size: 12 mb. It is recommended to post high-quality photos, they help to win over the client.
- Priority. This option is used to change the order of employees in the list, in the schedule and online booking widget. The larger the number, the higher the employee will be in the list. For example, if you set 1, 2 and 3 priorities for three employees, the employee with 3 priority will be the first in the list.
- Check the Available for online booking box so customers can make an appointment online. Without this check, clients will not be able to book online by themselves, but it will be possible to create booking manually in the Appointment calendar.
5. After filling in the data, click the Save changes button.
Setting staff services
After saving the information, a section with the services provided will appear in the employee's settings. New employees do not have services in this section yet, they need to be further configured.
To attach services to an employee:
1. Go to the main menu, use the upper left sidebar with three stripes .
2. Click the employee's name in the list.
3. Click the Services — Services provided field.
4. Select the required category from the list, click its name, then check the services provided by the employee. Using the + button, you can create a new category/service.
5. Using the button with a pencil image, you can change the service duration. The duration specified in the service settings will be set by default.
6. After adding the services, click the Save button.
Then the categories and services that are attached and not attached will be displayed in the employee's service settings.
You can always edit, add or remove services. To unattach services, remove the checks from the services in the employee settings, then click Save.
Dismissing and deleting
Employees can be dismissed or deleted. To do this, go to the Staff section, select an employee and click the name.
- To dismiss an employee, check The employee is terminated box, then click the Save changes button. Choose dismissal if you need to remove an employee from the list, but at the same time keep all statistics on him.
- To delete an employee and all data about him, click the trash button in the upper right corner.
In the mobile app, all dismissed employees are displayed in the list. If necessary, they can be restored. To do this, open the employee settings and uncheck The employee is terminated box, then click Save changes.
Deleted employees are not displayed in the mobile application, they can be restored only in the web version of the program. See more in the article.
NB! A dismissed or deleted employee can be restored within 24 hours, beyond 24 hours an employee can be restored only in 30 days after dismissal.
Setting a schedule and online booking
When all services and employees are created and all employees are attached to services, you can start working in the appointment calendar. To do this, you need to set a schedule, as well as set an online booking so customers can book online by themselves.
See the detailed information in the articles: Using appointment calendar in the mobile app and Setting online booking in the mobile app.