Altegio makes it possible to work both with individual companies and manage chains with multiple locations.
Creating a chain
1. Before creating a chain, create all the locations that you plan to combine into a chain.
2. Click the arrow next to the location name and select Add a chain in the drop-down list. Altegio will automatically direct you to the chain management page in the Settings – General (in the chain interface).
3. Indicate the Name of the chain.
4. One-by-one select the Locations that the chain will consist of: select a location from the list and click the Add button.
5. Select the Main Location and click Save.
The main location is used to determine:
- SMS newsletter plan in chain
- Currencies for displaying statistics
- Main balance for debiting newsletter payment
You can group locations as you like and create as many chains as you want to view analytics reports in various sections.
All chains are displayed in the Settings – Chain section, here you can delete the chain and make it main.
Access rights to view chain client data
The access rights setting is designed for the convenience of users and to ensure the security of the company and information, for example, the client database.
You can set access rights to view chain client data for each Altegio user. To do this, go to Settings – Users section, select the user and go to the Access rights tab. There is Online (chain) access to the client data in the Booking window section. Check the box if you want the user to be able to see chain customer data. Select the chain where this user will see customer data. To deny access, uncheck the box.
For more information see the article: Access rights to the Booking window.