What is it and what is it for?
In the chain interface, the Clients section displays the data of all clients who visited locations that are part of the chain. The list of clients contains basic data: name, contact details, amount of expenses, date of the last visit and number of locations visited.
Working with chain client database
In the chain interface go to the Clients section, here you will find a list of all clients. The data in the Name column is presented as clickable links. If you click the link, a window with a customer card is opened. Read more here.
The Clients section provides a quick search by name, phone number, Email or card number. To do this, enter the data in the search field and click Show.
Actions in client database
You can send mass newsletter to customers and download data to Excel. To do this, use the Action block in the Clients section.
Actions can be performed either with all clients found in the database, or only with selected ones. By default, only the action buttons for all found clients are active. To select a client, check the box next to the name, after that the action buttons for selected clients will become active.
1. Newsletter. For SMS sending, enter the text of the message, check the I have read and understand the responsibility for violation of the current legislation box, click the Send button.
2. Excel. Customer data can be downloaded as Excel. The client database is downloaded only by the means of email. The user receives an email with a link to the downloaded file.
A number of filters are provided for customer segmentation. You can create a list of clients whom you can send an SMS newsletter to.
Filter the customer data by the required items, click Show. To remove the filters, click Clear filter.
List of filters:
- Sorting out: by name, by sold, by number of visits
- Is in the group of locations (for example, a client can be uploaded to the location database, but do not have appointments)
- Visited locations
- Online booking (for example, to inform customers who book online that the booking is now also available in the application)
- Sold (filter by amount spent) (for example, to identify the most solvent customers)
- Number of visits (for example, to identify those who visit the company most often)
- There are bookings for a certain period
- No bookings for a certain period
- Received SMS newsletter (for example, to compare the frequency of customer visits depending on the SMS newsletter)