What is it and what is it for?
The client account allows you to make an advance payment – replenish an account. The client can use the credited funds for the next visit or to pay for services for the child.
Creating and setting
1. In the chain interface go to the Customer Accounts – Account Types section and click Add Account Type. Specify the name of the account type, for example, Deposits. Select the locations where the account type will be available and click Save.
2. Open an account to the client. To do this, in the client card (in the Clients – Client database section or in the Client section in the Visit window), go to the Deposit accounts section, select the account type, if necessary, specify the initial balance and the employee who opened the account. Click Open new account.
It is possible to transfer customer account data from another system by uploading from Excel, to do this, contact your personal Altegio manager.
3. When these settings are done, information about the current account balance, the ability to replenish and view the history of changes will appear.
4. In the Customer accounts – List of accounts section, the accounts of all customers who have opened an account are displayed.
5. In the Customer Accounts – Account Transactions section, all operations that were made are displayed: opening, deposit, payment.
Working with accounts
1. To top up your account, go to the Deposit accounts section in the customer card and click Add money.
2. Enter the amount, if necessary, select an employee and click the Add money button.
3. Enable/disable the receipt printing option.
4. Top up your personal account with cash or credit card (you can choose a cash register when paying).
5. To use funds from the account to pay for products and services in the Visit window, go to the Checkout section and select the Deposit account option. Select the type of account and specify the amount (partial payment is possible), click Apply. In the client's card the history of debiting and replenishment will be displayed in the Deposit accounts section.
- Working with accounts is only available in the Altegio web version.
- When replenishing a personal account, an operation is created in the Finance – Financial transactions section under the Refill item. You cannot create this operation manually, the account is replenished only in the Deposit accounts tab.
- To cancel the replenishment of the account, you need to delete the financial operation in the Finance – Financial transactions section.
1. When printing a receipt, it will contain:
- When replenishing a deposit account – an advance payment.
- When paying by deposit account – information about the full payment.
2. The taxation system specified in the settings is applied by default.
If a business has several taxation systems, then by default the one that is set for calculations on products will be applied (therefore, it cannot be applied for services that have another taxation system).
User access rights
To work with accounts in the location, grant the user the following rights:
- Booking window – Process the payment – Make a payment from the client's personal account
- Client database – Accounts
Rights are required to cancel replenishment operations:
- Finance – View the cash flow – Delete the transactions (Refill transaction type)