For your clients to start participating in promotions you will need to create a card type and attach a promotion to it, then you will need to issue said card to your client. Each promotion can be attached to more than one card simultaneously.
There are two types of spaces in Altegio: locations and chains. Locations have their menu on the left on navy background, chains have their menu on the left on purple background. Locations and chains have different sections.
To open the chain you need to do the following:
- Click the name of the location in the top left corner.
- In the drop-down list select the desired chain.
In the chain interface go to the Loyalty - Promotions section and click either the Add or Add a special offer button.
1. On the new page that opened indicate the Name of the promotion, i.e., New customer 5% discount.
2. Select the special offer type.
2.1. For discount loyalty program:
- Fixed discount
- Cumulative discount (visits)
- Cumulative discount (sold)
- Cumulative discount (paid)
- Discount for a set number of accumulated services
2.2. For bonus loyalty program:
- Fixed Cashback (sold)
- Fixed Cashback (paid)
- Cumulative Cashback (sold)
- Cumulative Cashback (paid)
- Cumulative Cashback (sold) on visits
- Cumulative Cashback (paid) for visits
- Cashback (sold) during the visit
- Cashback (paid) during the visit
3. Select the bonus: either percent of the sum or fixed amount.
4. Indicate Value of the discount / cashback bonus.
5. Select for which card types this promotion will be valid.
6. Indicate application limitations for a discount or bonus for services:
- Any services;
- Not for services;
- Some services (if you select this type an Add button will appear that you can use to select categories/services);
If, when selecting services, you select only the category (without selecting each service separately) then the promotion will apply to all services in this category (both to location and chain services).
7. Indicate application limitations for a discount or bonus for products:
- Any products;
- Not for products;
- Some products (if you select this type an Add button will appear that you can use to select categories/services).
8. Select locations which this promotion will be valid for.
9. Click the Save button.
After creation, all promotions can be edited and/or deleted in the Loyalty - Promotions section. To edit click the name of the special offer (it’s a link).