The Payroll section is available in the Altegio mobile app, where employees can view their salary for the selected period.
How it works
At the bottom of the Altegio mobile app, go to the Salary tab. By default the Payment tab will be opened.
Earned over the period will be displayed as well as:
- Working time – days and hours.
- Services provided – number of services provided during the period.
- Cost of services – cost of services provided.
- Sales of products – number of products sold during the period.
- Cost of products – total cost of products sold during the period.
- Total cost – total cost of services provided and products sold for the period.
In the Pay tab the amount earned and paid for the selected period is displayed.
- Earned over the period – how much the employee earned.
- Pay – how much money was given to the employee.
- Remaining payable – how much is left to pay.
- If you have the rights: Finance > Access to payroll calculation > Access to payroll calculation of only a specific employee, all tabs of the section, Payment and Pay tabs are displayed.
- If the user does not have the rights: Finance > Access to Payroll calculation > Access to payroll calculation of only a specific employee, then the Salary tab will not be displayed.
- If the user has the Access to Payroll calculation right limited For the current day, then there will be only the Per day button and no calendar for the week in the Payment tab. And the period from the current day to the current day is selected in the Pay tab. At the same time the calendar is blocked – it is impossible to change the dates.
- Users with full access rights and Access to the payroll calculation of all employees, the Payroll section is available in the menu. In this section you can proceed to Mutual Settlements in the web version of the program.