We're expanding our pricing structure. We now offer licences for 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 20, 20+ employees. The more flexible billing system will help more companies cover their needs without overpaying.
How the monthly base cost will change from July 1st
New rates* taking into account bonuses and payment sums
Valid as of July 1st, 2022
*Terms are valid for clients in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Georgia, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Moldova, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan.
How is the payment sum and time period calculated?
- The cost of the subscription = the base cost of the rate* × the number of months.
- Subscription period = number of paid months + bonus period.
*the base cost of the rate is the monthly cost if you pay for 3 months.
Rates valid until June 30th, 2022, taking into account bonuses and payment sums
You can extend your subscription at the current prices up until 30.06.2022 included
To do so, write to us in chat "I want to renew the subscription at the old price".
Why are the conditions changing
Service-based businesses have become more compact. Over the past few years, the business structure of our clients has changed: analytics shows a clear trend towards the emergence of smaller players and a reduction in the number of employees. At the same time there has been an increase in revenue per specialist.
To ensure that the rate lineup matches the new market demands, we have lowered the thresholds for the number of employees. They are now more in line with the customer demand frequency and will help Altegio's users cover their needs without overpaying.
Subscription contents will not change
Your subscription fee still includes:
- The ecosystem of digital services for business automation. All modules are available for use with any type of subscription.
- Over 60 integrations with leading international services.
- Monthly technology and product updates and free API.
- Secure payments via PCI DSS compliant payment systems and TLS 1.2 with A+ protocol.
- Work from anywhere in the world with the Altegio app.
- Caring technical support and high-quality customer service.
Do you want to extend your subscription under the old conditions?
Go to the "Billing" section and pay for the subscription that suits your needs. Or write to us a message in chat saying that "I want to renew my subscription at the old price". You can renew your subscription at the old price until June 30th.
The changes in the pricing policy will allow us to continue to evolve: add new features, provide you with training and improve customer support. Meanwhile, Altegio remains among the best digital B2B platforms in terms of the price-performance ratio.